Lohana Resort Pushkar offers the Jaipur Tour to its guests. Jaipur is a royal capital of Rajasthan and located at a distance of 147 Kms away from Pushkar. While being in Pushkar, you must enjoy the sightseeing of the places in its close proximity. Jaipur is also known as the pink city due to the pink colored architectures in the city. Enjoy the sightseeing at the below mentioned attractions and treat yourself with the delicious food of Rajasthan, dal-bati-churma.
Tourist Attractions in Jaipur
- Amber Fort- Enjoy the elephant ride in the morning by climbing upon the hills of Amber Fort. Catch the glimpses of majestic architecture of Amber Fort which was built in the 16th century by Raja Sawai Man Singh.
- Hawa Mahal- Another splendid monument built by using red sandstones is an iconic attraction of Jaipur. The Hawa Mahal is also known as Wind Palace which has 953 windows to allow the royal women to see outside without being seen to others.
- City Palace- City Palace is a royal residence of the past rulers of Jaipur. The main attraction to see here are- Mubarak Mahal and Chandra Mahal.
- Jantar Mantar- Jantar Mantar is the largest observatory of India used for astronomical observations by different instruments.
- Jal Mahal (from outside)- There will be a stoppage at Jal Mahal which is a 5 storey building with bottom 4 floors immersed into the Man singh lake.
After the sightseeing, you can enjoy the shopping of handicrafts, puppets, artifacts, lac bangles, mojdis and so on.